top of page

We Have All You Need To Protect Your Property

Miami Insurance Brokers can provide insurance for your home or condo. Protect your personal belongings and your assets by purchasing an insurance policy today.

Home & Condo

A Insurance Policy Can Provide Coverage For:




Pays for damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures and buildings, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.


Provides protection for the additions or alterations to your unit, and fixtures not covered by the condo association's policy. For example flooring and wallpaper.

Loss of Use:

Pays for additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. Most standard home insurance coverage pays 10 to 20 percent of the amount of your dwelling coverage.

Additional Living Expenses:

If a loss occurs, your policy may cover temporary living expenses while you’re waiting for your home to be repaired. This may include shelter, food, and relocation costs.

Personal Property:

Covers the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing, and appliances, if they are stolen, damaged, or destroyed.


Protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.

Medical Payments:

Covers medical bills for people hurt on your property. Medical Payments coverage also pays for some injuries that may happen away from your property, such as if your dog bites someone.


Flood, Earthquake, Nuclear Accident, and War

To protect against unforeseen and uncontrollable events like these, you can purchase hazard insurance through your insurance policy.

Windstorm Damage:

In certain areas (mostly coastal) of some states, standard insurance coverage does not cover damage caused by windstorms and hail. Check your policy information to see if windstorm damage is covered in your area.

We Can Bundle Your Policies & Save You Money

Boats &

Home & Condo

High Value



bottom of page